Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Reviews

2»

Comments

• Well stated.
  • Agrees with Lou :)

And already knows Bev's book will bring new levels of enjoyment to rereadings of the DT series. This is how I felt about Robin Furth's Concordance book also when I come across something I can't remember what it is, and then voila! flick the book open and it is all alphabetised :)
  • Lilja has posted his review of ROAD at Lilja's Library. He was very kind!
  • A nice review from Lilja :)
  • Peter Blum reviews Road at Accent. Note -- while we both review for Accent, I've never met Mr. Blum.
  • A great review. Aptly and accurately sums up the book that is The Road to the Dark Tower. You should get to know Mr Blum better, Bev :)
  • He was supposed to interview me at some point, but we've never gotten the logistics worked out.
  • Indeed an engaging review with just enough mystery for new reader's to not only read the DT series, but also give Bev's book a try as an important behind-the-scenes look at a great series.

Liked it! :)
  • Tyson Blue reviews Road in his current column at Lilja's web site.
  • Wow, that took some reading but very informative and very much a big + for your book, Bev.