Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Many Congratulations...

Bev, again, I want to say congratulations on the publication of this work. When it is published, I will be at the book store when it opens to buy my copy. I also want to say congrats on the publication of one of your short stories recently (I can't remember which book it was in, but I'm pretty sure it had one of Brian Freeman's in it as well).

I hope your book signings go well. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to any as I do not live close enough to any (unless you want to make a short detour to Indianapolis that is... j/k).

Comments

• Jon:

Many thanks -- the story you mention is One of Those Weeks, which has just reappeared in the paperback anthology FROM THE BORDERLANDS on sale everywhere.

No plans for Indy at present. I'll let you know if that changes.
  • Bev ,

Sure hope you find your way to NY/NJ. Already ordered a signed copy of TRTTDT but would sure love to shake your hand for all these years of making us "ALL" feel like insiders and your many kind contributions to different boards.

Can you still get From the Boarderlands in hard copy? I'll just ask you to sign that if you make it to the Northern East coast.

Peace,

FF
  • FushingFeef wrote:

Sure hope you find your way to NY/NJ. Already ordered a signed copy of TRTTDT but  would sure love to shake your hand for all these years of making us "ALL" feel like insiders and your many kind contributions to different boards.

Can you still get From the Borderlands in hard copy? I'll just ask you to sign that if you make it to the Northern East coast.

I'll be in Portland, Maine on October 17th -- see www.bevvincent.com for details. Probably not so close to you. I might go to World Horror next year, which is in New York, or the Stokers weekend.

From the Borderlands is out in paperback. You can't go into a bookstore without tripping over copies of it! It's also been seen in airports and grocery stores across the US.
  • From the Borderlands is at Wal*Mart listed as a Top Shelf item - das pretty good! ;D