Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Win a copy of DT7

edited September 2004 in Dark Tower
Hi

Now it’s competition time over at Lilja’s Library again. This time you have a chance to get a free copy of The Dark Tower VII. All you have to do is enter Lilja's Library The Dark Tower contest.

You have until September 21 to answer some easy questions (all the answers can be found at Lilja's Library) and you could be the lucky winner of either a UK hardback or a US audio CD.

Good luck!

Lilja

--

Lilja's Library - The World of Stephen King: http://www.Liljas-Library.com

Comments

• Done - hoping for audiobook! Thanks Lilja!
  • Me, too! I won the DT5 audio book from Lilja's contest.
  • :( I clicked the link but there wasn't a contest. I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Lin
  • Same thing happened to me, Lin. No contest.
  • Me, Me, Me. Me too ;D

• OK I just entered! Last time around I won a UK Edition of DT VI. I'd really liek to win the audio CD version of VII!
  • Hi

There seams to be some problem with the contest link for some of you. It should work fine though (I just tried it). There should be a pop up when you click on the link (or banner). On it (besides the contest) is some commercial (unfortunately) from Spray (my internet provider). In some cases there may also be a second pop up with only commercials.

I apologize about this and hope you will bare with me. I have the contest page located at a different web host then the rest of my site because the last time I didn’t I got kicked out of my web hotel. So, the contest is there and I hope you understand whey the commercials are there.
  • Finally got it this time Lilja, done and done! :)

Thanks.  Lin
  • I'm now entered... fingers crossed.
  • Has entered too :)

Really hopes I win an audio copy, as I've never heard one of these before. :)