Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Any word on when filming starts?

I'm a big SK fan, and an even bigger fan of Ingo Rademacher. I can't wait to see this - Ingo'll be great in it.

Comments

• what i have recieve is that the dollar baby Gotham Cafe will NOT be made available to the internet ever as that would be a violation of copyright law.

So you most visit a movie festival to watch it.
  • Film Festivals are much more fun anyway.

Sounds like a plan to me! Just wondered when the filming was scheduled to begin.
  • The current, tentative schedule is July 27-August 1st, but that depends on a number of factors coming into place 'tween now and then.
  • I filming going to be in New York? And are you going to be avle to keep us up on what's going on?

I guess I'm actually asking if you'll be there for the filming.
  • No, for budgetary reasons, filming will be out in Los Angeles. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be there for filming but at present it's not in my schedule. I'll keep you as much up to date as I can. Keep an eye on the official web page for news snippets, too.
  • I got word today that, due to scheduling issues, filming will not take place now until at least August, maybe September.
  • Thanks for the update!
  • Any filming updates? Inquiring minds want to know!

So Bev, since you weren't planning on being at the filming, I take it you aren't in LA?
  • No, I live in the Houston area. There'll be more news on filming soon, but check the updates thread for our latest news.
  • Where is Houston actually? The east coast, the west coast, the middle? Where's my U.S. map when I need it?

???
  • South central. It's on the Gulf of Mexico coast of Texas. With Roland's eyesight, we could look across the gulf and see western Florida, half a continent away.
  • Yeah, Roland's eyesight...

not to mention SK's creativity and Bev's insight  ;D

Which brings me to this question, Bev:

Have you thought of colloborating with SK before and if the opportunity did present itself into concrete possibility will you jump on the chance? And which will it be: fiction or non-fiction?  ;D
  • We will be filming in September. It will be a six day shoot at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles.

We have dates but have to wait to announce them as we must coordinate with Ingo's busy GH schedule as best we can.

:)
  • sunny99 wrote:

Have you thought of colloborating with SK before and if the opportunity did present itself into concrete possibility will you jump on the chance? And which will it be: fiction or non-fiction?  ;D

I missed this one from before. I doubt the opportunity would arise. If it did, I'd be immensely intimidated and would have to give it a great deal of thought. There is a substantial minority who believes that Peter Straub rides on King's coat tails and that King, since he's the more famous, must have done 95% of the creative work in their two collaborations. What would they think if an unknown like me were involved?

Though the initial impulse would be to jump in and say YES, after the glow wore off, I'd really have to give it some careful thought.

Then say YES! ;D
  • TurtleBay wrote: We will be filming in September. It will be a six day shoot at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles.

We have dates but have to wait to announce them as we must coordinate with Ingo's busy GH schedule as best we can.

:)

Rumor has it that filming will actually be taking place in the commissary at the General Hospital set.

(That's a joke) :o
  • ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • Bev_Vincent wrote:

Rumor has it that filming will actually be taking place in the commissary at the General Hospital set.

(That's a joke)   :o

Cute, Bev. ;D Gotta say though - I've been to the commissary at Prospect Studios - and it doesn't quite match the ambience that I'm sure you're looking for.