Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Are you obsessed with the Dark Tower?

edited September 2004 in Dark Tower
This was posted by Tyler over on www.thedarktower.net:

Has your obsession with Stephen King's The Dark Tower gone to the next level? Has it taken over your life? Do you find yourself speaking as though you were from Calla Bryn Sturgis? Are you planning to name your firstborn child after your favorite Dark Tower character? Do you believe in Ka? If so, you may need help. Lucky for you, help is on the way. VH1's Totally Obsessed is accepting creative videotaped submissions from people who have immersed themselves in Pop Culture. If you are obsessed with The Dark Tower books and/or Stephen King, or you know someone who is, and you would like to participate in our submission process, please send an email to:
jim.stoddard@vh1staff.com
for more details on how to make your tape, as well as how you can send the tape for free! We look forward to hearing your story! Long days and pleasant nights.

Sincerely,

Jim Stoddard

Associate Producer - VH1

Comments

• :) Anyone who didn't talk like they were from Calla Bryn Sturgis after DTV is resistant big-big! ;D

That is so cool. Thankee sai Bev.. ;)

Lin :)
  • that'll be interesting to watch..I've seen the show on before. The one I caught was about a guy obsessed with surgically/tattoos turning himself into a cat