Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

So, Bev...

edited September 2004 in Dark Tower
Once you said that you were glad that they decided to go with something other than your suggestion for the cover of RttDT because yours spoiled the ended.

So, now that the ending is there, do you mind sharing your first idea? Just curious.

Also, of course, I am curious as to your thoughts on the end, though I realize we may have to wait for RttDT for these.

Comments

• My vision was basically the scene where King reports almost like a tour guide the scene where those who make it that far crest that last hill and see the Tower for the first time.

I have LOTS of thoughts on the ending...most of which are in ROAD.
  • Interesting. That would make for a good cover, but there would certainly be problems with it for those that have not read the end...

And just another reason to look forward to RttDT, I suppose. I wasn't sure how much of the book was your opinion and how much was 'fact' about the books, how they were written, etc.
  • A lot of it is my opinion, though I tried to not stretch too far from reality, not go too far out on a limb or build a precarious house of straw.

There's a fair amount of fact in there, too, though, and some tidbits of information you won't read anywhere else, including an interesting teaser about Antubis (Kingdom Hospital) and about Roland's family.