Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Gotham Cafe picture thread

Author: Bev Vincent

A teaser poster:

Cullen Douglas. Eeeeeee!

Julie Sands

Ingo Rademacher

Comments

• We now have our Humboldt (Diane's lawyer), Charles Carroll

• This one isn't gonna be in the theaters, is it? :-[
  • No, this is a "dollar baby" fifteen minute adaptation that will only be at film festivals.
  • Yeah, I thought I remebered that from another thread. Thanks...though I think this would be a cool flick!! Ah well.
  • Poor Humboldt.
  • Yep, we're already discussing the special effects required to cut through his cheek with a butcher knife.
  • Bev - you'll have to provide some on set shots of this! Love to see what it looks like! :-X
  • I don't expect to actually be on the set, so I'll have to rely on others who are there to provide photos if possible.
  • Will permission be given to websites like stephenkingshortmovies.com to air this dollar baby online for us unlucky souls who cannot attend film festivals?? ???

Sunny

Malaysia
  • No, contractually this film cannot be released via the internet.
  • Hmmmph :(

Too bad.

Hope you guys can come up with a great movie though.

My favorite dollar babies so far is a tie between The Woman in The Room and Night Surf.

All the best :D

Sunny
  • ;D I am so excited about 'Gotham Cafe!' This story really chilled me when I read it... really some of King's better work, as far as I'm concerned. It will be really exciting to see it adapted for the screen!!

With Sands as part of the cast, it's sure to be really something worth watching--she's so hot!! Have any of you caught some of her other appearances??

I'm counting the days until this Baby is all wrapped up!

~ X
  • Xtian wrote: ;D I am so excited about 'Gotham Cafe!'  This story really chilled me when I read it... really some of King's better work, as far as I'm concerned.  It will be really exciting to see it adapted for the screen!!

With Sands as part of the cast, it's sure to be really something worth watching--she's so hot!!  Have any of you caught some of her other appearances??  

I'm counting the days until this Baby is all wrapped up!

~ X

Hey, X, welcome to the board and I hope you'll be a frequent visitor. We should have lots of Gotham news in the near future, especially during September.