Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The return of Jack Sawyer

edited October 2004 in General news
This was posted to SK's message board by his moderator:

Since there have been so many inquiries, I asked Stephen about this and his response is: "People who are interested in Jack Sawyer, don’t lose hope that you will see him again."

Comments

• Do you know anythig else about this Bev?
  • I'm taking this at face value. I know Peter's keen on working on another book with King and here King is saying it's still a possibility.
  • I'd love to see Jack Sawyer's story spun into a trilogy...there's a lot that can be done with the character, whether or not it ties in to the Dark Tower stuff.

Blu
  • I got an email from Lilja today saying it sounds like Jack is coming back for another book :) - I think his source is also the SK website.
  • Yep his source is the one and the same - the Official SK Website Message Board.  There was another today that said King and Straub had left teh door open for a thrid book.  Not too revealing.  :)

I would welcome another story that tells of Jack Sawyer's life in the Territories alongside Parkus! And perhaps his short flips into our world. I think he is like Wolf now and if he comes into our world he will start to die!
  • Darnnit...  I need to get back on good terms with my mother so I can steal her copy of The Talisman again.   ;D
  • hope there is to be another jacky boy book
  • I know this is old news now, but I do hope we see Jack again in a novel. I'd prefer the young Jack. He was a very interesting character. Stephen King can speak the mind of a child better than any author I have read.

Jake