Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

A question for Bev: Italian edition of TRTTDT

Hile Bev,

I know I've asked you this "delah" times but Sperling&Kupfer don't keep fans informed about new releases. We Know about the official release of "The Dark Tower" from bookstores (16 november) and not from the official S&K site...so I beg: tell me everything you can about your book that is expected with trepidation here!!!

Comments

• They don't keep authors informed, either. I haven't heard anything at all about its publication date and I don't have any contact information to ask, alas.
  • As always thank you very much for your answer Bev, Jesus I can't believe they treat authors like this: it's very unprofessional...i'll talk about this in our Steve King forum. Long days and pleasent nights.
  • I don't have anything to do directly with the publisher. My agent here either contacts an agent there or deals directly with the publisher there. So I'm three or four steps removed from the process.
  • I know I'm not a publisher but I don't think this is the way to deal with people or authors. Italian fans have to face this situation with S&K day by day from years...probably I'm only eager to have your book but for us S&K is only a vampire sucking money instead of blood and giving us bad products >:(

Sorry for the eruption!