Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

World Fantasy Convention

edited October 2004 in Other publication news
I have been invited to sit on a 10 am Saturday panel called NO END IN SIGHT: WRITING A SERIES & KEEPING THE ENTHUSIAM ALIVE. The person inviting me said, "Your experience researching the Dark Tower series might give us an interesting perspective." Should be fun!

Comments

• Definetly :)
  • And now they want me to moderate, too! Alan Dean Foster and Janny Wurts will also be on the panel.
  • Tres cool! 8)
  • Bev, that's excellent!!

I'm curious about something... do you find that you have more opportunities now that TRTTDT is out, or have you been experiencing these types of things for awhile?
  • I think this gig came up because of ROAD. I expect other things will happen as a natural extension of the book--such as being quoted in USA Today. Stuff like that.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: And now they want me to moderate, too! Alan Dean Foster and Janny Wurts will also be on the panel.

Congrats Bev!! :) What an honour. Do you find that when you count down to something on the counter it's more exciting? 8)

Lin
  • It's more of a reminder to me of how much time I've got to prepare!
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: It's more of a reminder to me of how much time I've got to prepare!

;D I can see that side of it too!