Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

No Surprises Anymore

edited June 2004 in Dark Tower
I envy those who have just opened the first page of their copy of Song of Susannah not because I haven't read it but because I have finished it. A week before June 8th actually. I wanted to save it for Sept actually to be read together with DT7 but alas the prose simply entrapped me ;D

No regrets there though, and after all I have been through in SoS I finally realize that come what may, I won't be surprised by anything in DT7 anymore. This is because base on what transpire in SoS I come to the conclusion that anything will and can happen in the finale. Coincidence really has been cancelled. Any surprise, spoiler or twist no matter how big or out of this world I can now accept.

In other words, I am prepared and that is the only regret and disappointment in my anticipation of Sept 24.

::)

Comments

• Did I say Sept 24??

It's Sept 21 mind you. So sue me ;)
  • Welcome aboard, Sunny. Your handle is the name of one of our local radio stations: Sunny 99!
  • Sept hmmm?

Well crap, thats a really long time away. Especially for me. I have no life. Really.

Besides in Sept. my baby goes off to school. I dont want sept. to come for that reason