Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Episodes

edited June 2004 in General news
Author: Lilja

Episode 1: Peter Rickman, an artist and resident of Maine, suffers an accident much like the one that happened to Stephen King. Rickman is taken to Kingdom Hospital in Lewiston, Maine.

Also, the first 2 houer episode is called "Thy Kingdom Come."

Comments

• Author: Lilja

Here are the titles and airdates for the next six episodes of Kingdom Hospital:

02: Death's Kingdom (March 10, 2004)
    03: Goodbye Kiss (March 17, 2004)
    04: The West Side of Midnight (March 24, 2004)
    05: Hook's Kingdom (March 31, 2004)
    06: The Young And The Headless (April 7, 2004)
    07: Black Noice (April 14, 2004)

King will make an audio appearance in episode 6 of Kingdom Hospital, which airs this coming Thursday. This audio appearance is separate and different than the cameo where he will appear in person later in the series.

Also, here are the titles of the last episodes:

#6 is THE YOUNG AND THE HEADLESS
    #7 is BLACK NOISE
    #8 is HEARTLESS
    #9 is BUTTERFINGERS
    #10 is ON THE THIRD DAY
    #11 is SEIZURE DAY
    #12 is SHOULDA STOOD IN BED
    #13 is FINALE (2 hours)

Today I took a look at the second episode of Kingdom Hospital and if you want a taste of what to expect this upcoming Wednesday you can read my review.

King has sent out a message regarding the pilot of Kingdom Hospital to all the subscribers to his mailing list. Here is what he said:

Dear Constant Reader:

Thanks for making episode 1 an excellent success! The premiere of Kingdom Hospital did better than any ABC dramatic series in over 5 years! But we don’t want to drop the ball now, so stick with us for episode 2 (Wed. March 10th at 10 PM). Remember that Kingdom Hospital is a “novelization for television”. Like a novel, it will pay back dividends but you will have to give it a little bit of time.

Best wishes,

Stephen King

Here are the titles and airdates of the last four episodes of Kingdom Hospital:

Episode 10, Thursday, May 20th, The Passion of Jimmy Criss
    (teleplay by Stephen King, story by Tabitha King).

Episode 11, Thursday, May 27th, Seizure Day
    (teleplay by Richard Dooling).

Episode 12, Thursday, June 3rd, Shoulda Stood In Bed
    (teleplay by Stephen King).

Episode 13, Thursday, June 10th, Finale
    (two-hour teleplay by Stephen King).

Author: CRinVA

Intriguing!

Story by Tabitha King!

A two week sabbatical and I am missing this series big time!

Author: Stalkingbutler

With the horrible ratings and reviews that it's had, I was wondering if they were going to put it to a complete closure. I think we all can see that it probably isn't coming back next season (I hope it does though... ~_~ ). If they do put it to a closure, shouldn't it be a pretty eventful next four episodes?

Author: Bev Vincent

The intent was always to close out the story but leave a possible escape hatch for a second season if it came about. King promised a beginning, a middle and an end.

I don't gamble a lot but I'd put money on no more KH next year! !@#$

Author: Stalkingbutler

Yeah... Sorry to say, but me too... Poor Antibus. He was such an epic character... :( ~_~ !@#$
  • Author: Bev Vincent

The unnatural biblical death of the leader of the Christ-only-Christ mission, Reverand Jimmy Criss (Christopher Heyerdahl) brings new life and answers to those who seek them at Kingdom Hospital. This new life resurges in and around Kingdom Hospital and the mystery behind Mary's death is revealed.

Meanwhile, maintenance man Jack Handlemann (singer Wayne Newton) has a very clever way of silencing the annoying alarm system on Dr. Stegman's most prized possession.

According to King's message board, the show is on break until May 20th, but I'd keep an eye on the schedule in case that changes. ABC's info to King's office hasn't been completely accurate up to now.

According to TV Guide Online there will be and Extended Episode of Extreme Makeover this Thursday at 9:00pm. More importantly Thursday is the Grand Finale of Friends in an hour long episode. I am sure that would crush KH and most likely anything else up against it!

Author: newinside

I expect that most networks are just going to admit defeat and let Friends have this thursday. Probably a smart move.

From King's message board:

They will be on break for a couple of weeks to do some post-production work on the next episodes.