Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Kevin Brief

Kevin Brief who portrays Humboldt is playing an alien named Naarg on Star Trek. The air dates for his episodes are January 28th and February 4th. The alien has a regalesque lion sort of look and is very interesting. Check it out if you get a chance.

Comments

• Kevin Brief (Humboldt) makes a guest appearance tonight Tuesday April 19th directly following American Idol on the Fox hit show HOUSE. He plays a police officer.
  • Kevin Brief is currently on location shooting the feature film Lenexa, 1 Mile starring Billy Baldwin, Austin Nichols and our own Humboldt, Kevin Brief.
  • Kevin Brief (Humboldt) will don extensive prosthetics again for ABC's Night Stalker. Kevin is currently filming an episode where his character spontaneously combusts!
  • Kevin Brief showed up on TV several times last night in the promos for a new ABC series called Hot Properties.
  • Brief's appearance on Hot Properties will be on October 14, ABC. His role as Stan the Super is potentially recurring.
  • He also recently shot an episode of Night Stalker that airs Thurs, Oct 27 on ABC. See the Gotham Cafe news page for a link to some special effects photos
  • Correction: The Night Stalker episode "Burning Man" with Kevin Brief will air this week, on October 20th.
  • Kevin Brief appears as part of the flashback story on the May 7th issue of Cold Case on CBS.
  • Kevin Brief appears on The Wedding Bells on Fox on Friday, April 6 at 9 pm (8 pm Central). Apparently he'll be getting CPR!
  • I saw Kevin Brief on Dexter this week -- he played a guy interested in buying Dexter's boat. "Hoping she'd have a bigger beer cooler."
  • Heh - maybe he should change his last name to something like Lingers so that he gets bigger parts. ;)
  • Ha! It was indeed a Brief appearance.