Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Lisey will be published

edited January 2005 in General news
Stephen has finished the first draft of a new novel and has decided to publish it, but we don’t have a publication date. It’s unlikely it will be this year, though.

Comments

• Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
  • Gee I hope I am not this busy when I retire! ;D
  • CRinVA wrote: Gee I hope I am not this busy when I retire!  ;D

*Waves at Bob* Hi matey! :)
  • Hey Dukky - how's life across the pond. I am at home working today - taking care of Terri. Me thinks she is gonna take advantage of this situation! I know why I work long hours now - cuz I hates to cook, clean, run errands, do laundry, fold laundry, pick up kids, get kids to appts, blah, blah, blah! I need to go to work so I can rest!
  • Excellent news! I was hoping that brief (but good) excerpt in the last McSweeney's collection wasn't going to be the end of that story.

I can't wait to see what direction King's writing takes post-Dark Tower. I imagine it'll be some of his best stuff, with that weight off of his shoulders at last.

Blu
  • Across the pond is very very windy matey. I am well, and today I bought a pair of Dr Marten's boots for £57.50 would you believe!! :o (needed them for work cause had to superglue my old pair to keep them together, lol)

Make sure you tell terri that the house cleaning and stuff is merely a temporary thing and not to go expecting it too often ;D lol

• That's some of the best news I've heard in a while! :D

I can't wait until it's finally published! ;D

John
  • The working title at this time is Lisey’s Story and isn’t expected to change. It will probably be approximately in the 5 or 600 page length when it’s typeset.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote:

Does typeset indicate book length, Bev?

Can't wait for the new SK book :)
  • Yes, that's what she's talking about above. She's doing a rough conversion between manuscript pages and finished book (typeset) pages.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: Yes, that's what she's talking about above. She's doing a rough conversion between manuscript pages and finished book (typeset) pages.

:)

The only thing better than a King book...is a long King book :)
  • Excellent, excellent news!

Blu
  • Indeed. Indeed.
  • "It will probably be approximately in the 5 or 600 page length when it’s typeset."

Wow. I hope they go with 600 pages. It would be kinda hard to read, packing all those words onto 5 pages...

:P
  • RJ_Sevin wrote: "It will probably be approximately in the 5 or 600 page length when it’s typeset."

Wow. I hope they go with 600 pages. It would be kinda hard to read, packing all those words onto 5 pages...

:P

Maybe it would be five REALLY, REALLY BIG pages?

:)

Brian