Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Feb '05

I know it's not February yet on this side of the Atlantic, but it will be soon and I didn't have a Jan '05 thread, so it doesn't seem right to start one now!

I received the page proofs for the S/L from Cemetery Dance today, so I will be spending the next several days going over them with a fine-toothed comb to make sure there are no errors, and taking this final opportunity to implement some corrections sent to me by sharp-eyed readers.

It's not going to be as easy a job as signing limitation pages, that's for sure!

Comments

• Almost February is right! :) Just 1 more hour and some. It's your board, you can start any thread you want. ;D More exciting news... I've learned to be patient. Sort of. ;)

Lin
  • I've updated the signings and appearances thread above to reflect two events in April.
  • Here's the official Dutch cover from the publisher:

I like how big they put my name compared to the US edition!
  • They must hold you in high regard! Howmany countries have you got confirmed publishing tRttDT?
  • Three non-English-speaking countries: The Netherlands, Italy and Russia.
  • Loving that cover Bev, reminds me of The Mile! :) No, can't complain about the letters, that's for sure! ;)

Lin