Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Concordance II excerpt

edited February 2005 in Dark Tower
X-post: Now up at Amazon

Comments

• very initeresting read!
  • Robin makes a beautiful case for the imagination being the reality :)

I enjoyed reading that excerpt.
  • Just checked with Amazon here and the Concordance - Volume 2 has now being pushed back from July 4, 2005 to November 7, 2005. Anyone know why this is being delayed so much considering the Scribner paperback for DTC-Vol.2 is out now.
  • Dunno for sure, but all the page references in the UK edition have to be updated to reflect the page references in the UK DT books, so maybe that's taking some time.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: Dunno for sure, but all the page references in the UK edition have to be updated to reflect the page references in the UK DT books, so maybe that's taking some time.

Thanks, Bev - I could buy the Scribner version, but my other version is a UK edition also, and I would like to keep synchronicity with the editions. I have no real issue with it being delayed again, and will have it one day :)

• Title Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance, Revised and Updated

Author Furth, Robin

Imprint Scribner

Format Paperback

Category 1 Literary Criticism

ISBN-13 9781451694871

On Sale 11/06/12

Pages 672

US Price $26.00

CDN Price $29.99

Fully revised and updated to reflect the 2012 release of the new Dark Tower novel, The Wind Through the Keyhole, The Complete Concordance is an entertaining and incredibly useful guide to Stephen King’s epic Dark Tower series.