Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

GC Coming to a Film Fest near you

Hi-Thanks for all your support and interest in Stephen King's Gotham Cafe. We are planning the Film Fests we will be submitting to this year. There are over a thousand in the world and we will only be going to a small sampling.

If you have an interest in seeing Gotham please post your city and country and I will do my best to make it happen. If you are near a particular festival the name of the fest would be a big help.

It is my wish everyone that wants to can see it a fest near them. That makes these 12+ hour days getting everything all together worth it :)

Turtle Bay

Comments

• Hey there TurtleBay,

So what kind of Festival are we talking here? Horror, Action, Indie? Just wondering. I commend you on all your hard work. :)

I live in Redondo Beach, CA in the US. Thanks, CQ
  • That would be awesome, although I won't hold out too much hope. :) Ottawa, Canada. I have no clue if there is a film festival near here, but I'll check it out.

Thanks and have a great time after all the hard work! :)

Lin
  • crimson_queen wrote: Hey there TurtleBay,

So what kind of Festival are we talking here? Horror, Action, Indie? Just wondering.   I commend you on all your hard work. :)

I live in Redondo Beach, CA in the US.  Thanks, CQ

Crimson Queen: Any and all that will take us :D

Indie, Narrative Short, Horror etc. The only category we can't submit to is Documentaries.

BTW, California is covered. We are submitting to multiple fests there. You may have to drive out of gorgeous Redondo Beach to smoggy L.A. but you will be able to see us.

Turtle Bay
  • YYEEAAHH!!! Kick As$! Just tell me when and where, and I'll be there! :D -Crimson Queen 8)