Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Scheduling

edited June 2004 in General news
Author: Bev Vincent

According to a message just posted by the moderator to King's message board, Kingdom Hospital will not return to the air until June 24th. “A message from Stephen will be posted to the web site News section and will be sent out to all those signed up on our mailing list.”

This sucks.

Author: CRinVA

It says:

Dear Kingdom Hospital Viewers,

ABC will run the final 4 episodes of Kingdom Hospital as three one-hour episodes and one 2-hour episode. Episode 10 is called “The Passion of Reverend Jimmy” by Tabitha King and Stephen King. Episode 11 is called “Seizure Day” by Richard Dooling. Episode 12 is called “Shoulda' Stood in Bed” by Stephen King and the last episode which is 2 hours is called “Finale” by Stephen King. All are directed by Craig Baxley and they will run on consecutive Thursdays beginning June 24th.

Stephen King

Author: Lin242

I saw this news over at SKBB, but now that I've had some time to think about it, it's actually okay with me. There's enough on Thursdays for now until end-season, Song of Susannah will be here June 8, then more Stephen on June 24. I'm okay now. :D As long as I see a culmination to this series, it's better than not seeing it at all.

Lin

Author: newinside

After that much time off I am going to need a refresher to remember what has already happened.

Comments

• open CRinVA 'Makeover' takeover; 'Hospital' comatose 102

Author: CrinVA

According to this

As for ABC, net has decided to sound the death bell for “Hospital,” moving the show from its current 10 p.m. Wednesday slot to 9 p.m. Thursdays, where it will do battle with two of TV's biggest hits: “The Apprentice” and “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.” “Hospital” will make its final Wednesday appearance this week, then shift to Thursdays on April 1.

“Extreme Makeover” replaces “Hospital” Wednesdays at 10. “Makeover,” which has been bravely struggling to help ABC keep the lights on Thursday nights most of this season, moves into its new slot April 14, a week after “The Bachelor” has its two-hour season premiere.

taken off Yahoo News this morning - things are not boding well for Kingdom Hospital! ~0

Although it doesn't bode well for the show in general, I would much rather have KH on thursdays at 9.

It just fits my schedule better.

Author: Darth Pookie

I would just love it if KH has some kind of hidden really big key to the secret of the finale to the DT series, and those people who think the show is s&t and won't watch it will miss out, and those of us who don't hate it won't miss out. It's not that I have anything against them and their right to their opinion, it's just that whenever anyone comes off as implying that other people are stupid for liking something that they don't, I just like to see them miss out on something.

Author: Rache4173

CSI is pretty consistently in the top 3 shows - I don't understand why ABC thinks Kingdom Hospital should go up against it. Odd. %)

I will be watching one and taping the other, I suppose. Just don't know yet which way that will go! :p

Author: Bev Vincent

It means ABC is re surrendering. Nothing competes well against CSI so they're dumping this into a programming black hole.

Author: Cagri 137.52.52.177 1080653991 N N N I for one, am happy with the time change! I no longer have to record the new episodes of South Park! :)

Author: [b]newinside

I also like the time change, but I just hope that this doesn't mean that we will lose this show before the end of the season.

Author: CRinVA

I think the alphabet net has given up hope on KH pulling them out of the ratings cellar - SO - off to a time slot that they have already ceded defeat to - might as well, as they have spent some much already!

Now they hope that Extreme Makover will help them recapture some of the limelight in the Wed night time slot!
    Perhaps an Extreme Makover for ABC! :D :D

So if I am right, we get to see KH to its conclusion! :)

Maybe they could do a cross-over. Have those Extreme Makeover people come have their plastic surgery at Kingdom Hospital. I think that Stegman could have some fun doing that kind of stuff.