Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Lighthouse V: Second SK issue

edited April 2005 in General news
LIGHTHOUSE V

Our second Stephen King Special Edition. Will go to press July/August 2005. As soon as we have the cover art, it will be shown on the site.

LIGHTHOUSE V - STEPHEN KING SPECIAL EDITION - HARDBACK

119 copies to pre-order.

LIGHTHOUSE IV - STEPHEN KING SPECIAL EDITION - PAPERBACK

500 copies to pre-order.

SUBMISSIONS

We are seeking non-fiction articles/essays, concerning any aspect of the legend that is Mr. Stephen King, be it the books, the short stories, or the movies, for inclusion in Lighthouse V. See our submissions page.

All the best

Paul Calvin Wilson

www.lighthousemediaone.co.uk

Comments

• The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2005.
  • I just received my (paperback) copy of Lighthouse V yesterday. The cover is amazing, and the couple of articles I read were very interesting. Perhaps not quite as good as Lighthouse IV, but well worth the wait nonetheless.

HBJ,

who will read King-related while waiting for King.
  • I have IV and V sitting on my night stand, having read parts of each. I need to find the time to finish reading them. Incidentally, I have a 2,200+ word poem that will be published in Lighthouse VI! 2,200 words that sums up the entire saga of the Dark Tower! Cool Huh!

• Well done, Bob. I'm looking forward to reading it (having ordered Lighthouse VI a while back).

HBJ,

who will read Dark Tower-related while waiting for the Dark Tower comics.