Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Gotham Cafe Trailer - First Look

;D WOW!!! I just got a first look at the trailer -- it's AMAZING!!! Really slick stuff!! And HOT -- Sands is quite the smokin' sexpot, all frothy and swirly with conflicting emotions and intrigue! I can't wait to see MORE!!!

Comments

• It takes a while to get to the trailer, but here it is!
  • Christian J. Williams wrote: ;D  WOW!!!  I just got a first look at the trailer -- it's AMAZING!!!  Really slick stuff!!  And HOT -- Sands is quite the smokin' sexpot, all frothy and swirly with conflicting emotions and intrigue!  I can't wait to see MORE!!!

LOL-My brother posted this! Good one Christian :) I can only hope I have more fans like you-

Love you,

Julie
  • Wow such important guests to the Road!

Just wish I had (or could have  ;D)  the opportunity to see this dollar baby!  :'(
  • I finally found my way to the trailer, and it looks awesome! :)

Julie, hi, and congratulations! I have to agree with your brother though (he's good for publicity! :)), you really do look quite stunning! 8)

All the best to everyone involved.

Lin
  • so linny where does one find this trailer?
  • Click on "here it is" in my post above.
  • thanks, guess I wasn't paying much attention! ;D
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: Click on "here it is" in my post above.

;D Sorry.... this struck me as very funny.

Lin
  • Lin242 wrote: I finally found my way to the trailer, and it looks awesome! :)

So glad you like it!

Julie, hi, and congratulations! I have to agree with your brother though (he's good for publicity! :)), you really do look quite stunning!  8)  

Thanks Lin. I worked out quite a bit before knowing I had that scene to film.

My hope is that everyone will get to see Gotham Cafe. After all everything's eventual.

Lin
  • I have the trailer in mpg/asf format ;D

Received from a fan (few days back) only the trailer, he/she haves broke the protection after 2 hours. :o