Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

IMDB

The Internet Movie Database listing for Gotham Cafe is up. It's amazingly thrilling to see my name on the credits, even if you do have to click on (more) to get there...

Not the first time that having a family name that begins with V has been a bit of a drag! ::)

Comments

• Bev_Vincent wrote: The Internet Movie Database listing for Gotham Cafe is up. It's amazingly thrilling to see my name on the credits, even if you do have to click on (more) to get there...

Not the first time that having a family name that begins with V has been a bit of a drag!   ::)

May this be the first of many IMDB listings for you. :)

It has been a little frustrating as all the names of the cast and crew were submitted in a process that takes hours but IMDB did not post many of them.

I am not sure how the process works. I have noticed that more go up every other day or so.

We are resubmitting those whose names did not appear. IMDB estimates it takes as long as 21 days for each entry to register.

Thank you for your patience.
  • To the amazing cast and crew of GOTHAM:

If your name is spelled wrong or you have a question about your credit on IMDB please do not submit a correction to IMDB. Our webmaster is the only one authorized to submit changes/corrections and if you submit yourself it just slows down the whole process. If something needs a correction please e-mail us directly at
    turtlebayfilms@aol.com
    with that information.