Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Where can I see Gotham Cafe?

2»

Comments

• Hi folks, I would like to know how to purchase these milllion dollars baby shorts of various Stephen King's stories. In lieu of downloading to files, or various methods. Is there a outlet that would sell some of these films? Thanks for the time and cooperation from anybody. Kevin.
  • The vast majority are not available for sale commercially or for legal download because of the rights granted by King. The only ones I know of that you can buy are a few of the very early ones, like The Boogeyman and The Woman in the Room.

The rest are not intended for public distribution of any form, only for screening at film festivals and for the filmmakers to use on their resume reels.
  • Stephen King's Gotham Café will be screening at the Schweizerisches Film- und Videofestival in Spiez & Thun, Switzerland, May 23-27. Exact date and time to be determined.
  • Here's a brochure promoting the screening
  • Gotham Cafe just finished a successful run at a film festival in Argentina. The movie screened several times to very positive feedback. Filmmaker Julie Sands was on hand to talk about making the short film.
  • Here's an in-depth review of Gotham Cafe in the Argentinian King-zine Insomnia, written by Ariel Bosi. The interview can be translated into something approaching English using Babelfish or other online translators.