Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

No season two

edited June 2004 in General news
open Bev Vincent No season two 132

Author: Bev Vincent

According to AdWeek, ABC has no officially announced that dramas Threat Matrix, Karen Sisco, 10-8, Line Of Fire and Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital will not be back for a new season.

Author: CRinVA

methinks Mr. King should try another venue for this or any other television project - the alphabet net just ain't gettin there! ~0

Author: Lin242

That's too bad. I hope however, that nothing will prevent the showing of the final episodes commencing in June.

Lin

Author: newinside

Given the ratings, I can't imagine that anyone is too surprised by this.

It wouldn't surprise me, though, if this was the sort of thing that one of the smaller cable networks (Spike, FX, maybe) would be interested in picking up.

Author: Lin242

Definitely not surprised based on ABC's ratings. That would be awesome if another network took an option on it. I was wondering last night if that's why everything is pushed back so they can try and have a more appropriate flow to an ending. That happened with Twin Peaks but damn the ending sucked.

Author: DTUK

I so hate the concept of ”Ratings Wars& because these days dramas and series' have to have an immediate impact else the TV companies don't authorise a second season. It is very sad really, and I deliberately missed watching episode two of KH last sunday and won't watch episode 3 this sunday because what's the point if no station is gonna let the story develop? And I would hate to get hooked on a series that won't be seeing a second season, so best letting go of it now.

Why can't TV stations go back to producing decent dramas that allow proper development in all areas? It's alot like Fast-Food TV these days :~

Author: CRinVA

Even without a second season I'd give it a try DT!

King did say that this season would have a beginning, a middle and an end! - there - full closure! :D

Author: DTUK

Will have a think about it, Bob :)

Author: IT

They should put it on the same staion that Dead Zone is on.
DTUK...you should go ahead and watch it. It's worth the watching just for the IN jokes and allusions to other King related books.