Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Darabont goes to TV

edited July 2005 in General news
NBC is looking to the silver screen for some behind-the-camera talent as it looks to reverse its fortunes.

Three-time Oscar nominee Frank Darabont, who wrote the screenplays and directed films of Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile, has signed a deal to create one drama series and produce another for the network, his first projects for television.

Comments

• With Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile under his belt, it can only be a masterpiece.
  • I wish him well - just hope this does not further delay his movie version of The Mist!
  • Lou_Sytsma wrote: I wish him well - just hope this does not further delay his movie version of The Mist!

My sentiments exactly Lou!
  • Hunter Goatley posted the following from Darabont on www.robertrmccammon.com:

"...circumstance and opportunity (the planets aligning) might dictate that I direct my adaptation of Stephen King's great horror novella, The Mist, first. If so, I will likely start shooting The Mist this coming December, '05."
  • YEEESSSS! 8)