Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Chaney Kley Thread!

Hey there - just thought I would see about starting a Chaney Kley thread! I'm a huge fan, and I am very excited to see something new from him. I think he's a great actor, and I hope I get to this film! I would love to hear from any fellow Chaney fans.

P.S. I manage a fansite for Chaney if anybody's interested. Check out my profile here for the link! ;)

Kathy

Comments

• Kathy: Welcome! Keep an eye on the thread about film festival appearances for Gotham Cafe. It was in Oklahoma City recently, which is "fairly" close to where you're at, in a Texas sense of closeness!
  • It has just been confirmed that Chaney Kley (Steve) from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, star of Darkness Falls, most recently seen on The Shield, will be attending the screenings at the Los Angeles International Festival of Short Film and SHOCKERFEST where he will also be a part of the Q&A with Steve Wozniak and other guests
  • I wish I could be there!! It would be so great to see Chaney that up close and personal! I'll just have to hope that another fan that gets to go can fill me in on what happens. ;) ;)

Thanks for info!

Kathy
  • Cullen Douglas (Guy) and Chaney Kley (Steve) together again... Cullen and Chaney both appear in the same upcoming episode of FX's The Shield. They actually share a scene, but don't directly interact. Cullen guest stars as Dr. Lesser, head of Mission Cross' ER, while Chaney appears in his recurring role as police officer Asher. Shooting for the episode is now in production.
  • Chaney was a guest star on tonight's "werewolf" episode of CSI.
  • Saw the CSI show! It was actually by accident. I didn't know that was the one he was going to be on, but I had seen the ads all week and wanted to see what was going to be on CSI that we'd never seen before! I know the ads were referring to werewolves, but Chaney was also something we'd never seen on CSI before!! He looked great. 8-)
  • I didn't hear about this when it happened, and it's almost two-year-old news now, but Chaney Kley passed away in July 2007. Here is a link to his obit.