Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Lisey's Story, DT5 and Faithful

edited August 2005 in General news
Here is some interesting news;

The new spring 2006 catalogs from Simon & Schuster are now out and there is no mention of Lisey's Story which means it probably won't be out during the first half of 2006.

I have a scan of the cover of the paperback edition of The Dark Tower V that will be released in February 2006.

And, the paperback edition of Faithful (released in September 2005) will have bonus material throughout the book including new epilogues from both King and O'Nan.

Lilja

--

http://www.Liljas-Library.com

Comments

• I've seen a copy of the trade paperback edition of "Faithful" in a Borders store. The "extras" offered are: The essay SK wrote for the New York Times at the beginning of this year's baseball season and was linked to here at the time; a 2 page essay by O'Nan which I've not seen before; an index; captions for the photographs that start the chapters and quotes from players on the page after the photos. There may be other, more minor things I didn't see. Hope this is of use.
  • Thanks, Ricky!
  • Here's a new review of Faithful at the Boston Globe.