Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

King on TV

edited September 2005 in General news
Hi

King will do an interview for Sunday Morning on CBS about The Colorado Kid and there will be at least two contest where you can win the book.

Read more about all this on the site.

Lilja

--

http://www.Liljas-Library.com

Comments

• Hi,

Thanks for letting everyone know about this -- but I just got word from the producers at CBS that the segment with Stephen King may get postponed till the following week (9/25). They won't know for sure till the last minute, so I'll be watching just in case...but it sounded like 9/25 is more likely than 9/18 at this point.

Best,

Charles

--------

Charles Ardai

Editor, Hard Case Crime
  • Thank you Charles and welcome to the board!

Jonathan Reitan
  • Hey, Charles, good to see you here!
  • Glad to be here! When it comes to message boards, I rarely have time to more than lurk, but I do enjoy dipping into the discussion now and again...

Charles
  • Welcome Charles!

I'm going to go ahead and let the board know that you are an incredibly kind and helpful person...good to see you here!

-justin
  • Welcome Charles and Justin :) ~ there can never be too many kind and helpful people here!

Lin
  • I met Charles at World Horror earlier this year--a great guy, I'll agree!
  • Charles tells me the segment was bumped again to October 2nd.
  • Sorry to say, it's been bumped again: Now they're saying it'll probably run October 9th or 16th. We'll see.

Meanwhile, though, someone tells me there's a piece about Stephen King and Hard Case Crime in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. Haven't seen it yet myself, but I mention it in case anyone's interested...

--Charles
  • At last! It now looks like the piece will air tomorrow, October 9, around 9:45AM (EST) on CBS.

--Charles
  • What brilliant timing -- I read this message at about 8:44 CST and was able to dash downstairs to catch the King segment -- most of it at least. If I find a link to the interview on the CBS site, I'll post it here.
  • Arggghh... I was in the shower! :D Will watch for the link Bev if you can find it!

Lin :)