Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

New: Stephen King's Picks

edited October 2005 in General news

Comments

• Agree with him on Serenity. 8) Great Flick!
  • The list has been updated
  • Stephen is reading:Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris

Stephen is also reading:No Dominion by Charlie Husten Finn

Stephen is also reading: Angelica by Arthur Phillips
  • Updated on 6/13:

Stephen is reading: The Book of Fate by Brad Meltzer

Stephen is listening to: Brick House by Joan Osborne

Stephen is watching: Black Snake Moan

There are no comments regarding this week's picks.

• My daughter took me to see The Happening on Father's Day and we both enjoyed it quite a bit. The critics (and quite a number of the people who were in the audence with us) didn't like it. Oh, well.

John
  • None of the folks in the horror communities I frequent had anything kind to say about it.

He's also kinder to Hollywood Crows than I was
  • I went to see The Crappening and was underwelmed. I was excited about the "Cell-ish" theme that it had, but I really thought they could have done a lot more with it. I was particularly disappointed in the "love concurs all" ending it had when they braved the elements and walked out to be with each other. I didn't buy that at all.

Also, just because you cant talk to anyone, doesn't mean you stop a train in the middle of nowhere, and where did all those train passengers get all the cars to drive out of that little town? I don't think there was a large Alamo or Hertz office to go to.

Anyway, my recommendatation is wait until this comes out on HBO.