Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Cell excerpt artist

edited January 2006 in General news
I was just wondering what the name of the artist for the illustrations is. His/her name is probably listed in the magazine.

Comments

• The artist's name is Tomer Hanuka
  • Thank you, Bev. Funny name, though. Tomer Hanuka, not Bev:)
  • According to Wiki, he's Israeli. Here's his web page.
  • Thanks again. Since it may take a while before the book arrives at my bookstore, is it possible that I could get the dedication, the epitaphs, the first line of the novel, and the titles of the chapters? If there's an afterword or such by King, also the first line of that?

It's not so much out of curiousity, but also for my long King-text which hopefully will be made into a website some day.

If it's too much to ask, it's okay.
  • Dedication: For Richard Matheson and George Romero

Epigraphs:

The id will not stand for a delay in gratification. It always feels the tension of the unfulfilled urge. -- Sigmund Freud

Human aggression is instinctual. Humans have not evolved any ritualized aggression-inhibiting mechanisms to ensure the survival of the species. For this reason man is considered a very dangerous animal -- Konrad Lorenz

Can you hear me now? -- Verizon

First line: Civilization slipped into its second dark age on an unsurprising track of blood, but with a speed that could not have been forseen by even the most pessimistic futurists.
  • Thanks, Bev. Are there any chapter titles? Or are they too spolerish (like the chapter titles for, say, The Dark Tower)?

But thanks again.