Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Peter Straub has only One Life to Live

edited February 2006 in General news
For Peter Straub fans: Peter tells me that he's a fan of the ABC soap opera ONE LIFE TO LIVE. He was recently introduced to Michael Easton, who plays Lt. John McBain, a detective in the show's fictional town of Llanview, PA. Through that meeting, he ended up with a small part on the soap as Pete Braust, a retired cop in Atlantic City, and the former partner of John's late father. He shoots his scenes this Friday, Feb. 10, and the episode will be broadcast on Monday, March 28.

Comments

• There was some date confusion in this post -- Peter's appearance will be on Monday, March 27th.
  • Does anyone know if this episode is available online for us non US recidents to see?

Lilja
  • Not that I'm aware of. I don't know if "soap operas" are netcast anywhere.
  • Did anyone else catch this? Very cool -- Pete the blind former police detective. It was more than a cameo, he had one long scene that was split into three segments, where he sat on a bench and discussed an old crime with one of the stars. "I know who killed your father," he said at one point.
  • Peter tells me that he just learned that the broadcast date of his second appearance as Pete Braust on ONE LIFE TO LIVE is 21 September.
  • Reminder: This is tomorrow!
  • Pulling this forward for information
    GNTLGNT
  • Is there a clip of this?  
    GNTLGNT
  • Not that I'm aware of.  He was on at least three times that I'm aware of.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I bet money I saw these episodes.  Dang.  I don't remember a thing.
    GNTLGNT
  • He was usually sitting on a bench with his dark glasses and white cane.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy