Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

request

Please keep my friend Danny in your thoughts and prayers. Danny played a diner in the Cafe. He is 22 and has been fighting testicular cancer since he was 19. He recently underwent sugery to have half his liver removed and now has had two lung surgeries within a week. Anyone that would like to post get well wishes I will print them out and take them to the hospital. I know he would enjoy reading them. Thanks.

Comments

• TurtleBay wrote: Please keep my friend Danny in your thoughts and prayers. Danny played a diner in the Cafe. He is 22 and has been fighting testicular cancer since he was 19. He recently underwent sugery to have half his liver removed and now has had two lung surgeries within a week. Anyone that would like to post get well wishes I will print them out and take them to the hospital. I know he would enjoy reading them. Thanks.

Hi Julie... I am so sorry I missed this, I'm afraid that I don't expect to find this type of post in the Gotham Cafe thread, perhaps Bev could move it to Free for All so that it could be seen by the regulars here. I just think that life is unkind to throw that kind of illness at a guy almost the same age as both of my sons. However, since that can't be changed, Danny - I'll send my very best hopes and wishes your way for a speedy and peaceful recovery. Best wishes to your family as well, I hope they are giving you lots of support and encouragement as well. :)

Cheers, Lin, Steve, Rein and Brandon
  • I will certainly be praying for your friend as well.  I know how awful this is, and I pray that he has a speedy recovery and is back on his feet very soon.

God bless!

Kathy

(webmis @ ChaneyKley.Net)