Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Chat with me at the Red Light District, June 4

I'll be the guest of Catwoman and her Red Light District message board on Sunday, June 4th at 9 pm eastern. Go to the link above and click on the Join Live Chat link at the top of the page. We'll be giving away a copy of The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book at the end of the 1-hour event.

Comments

• Transcript for those who couldn't stop by.
  • Great chat tonight Bev! Of course, I always love it when I win stuff! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thanks for the heads up!
  • Good chatting with you and congratulations. As soon as I get your address information from Cat and any inscription request I'll get the book off to you.
  • My info oughtt a be in your inbox ....nnnnnnnow. [smiley=smiley.gif]
  • Congrats Tayro! It is a great looking book - and the questions really test one's knowledge of King.

Good luck with the Who story Bev, are you a fan? How did that one come about? Also, do you know who else is contributing?

It was excellent chatting with you again. If the opportunity comes up again like before, let me know, it would be great to get together again.
  • The editor knows some of my writing and also noticed that I talked about Doctor Who on some message boards. He invited quite a few people to submit 100-word proposals, more people than there were slots, alas. Fortunately, mine was accepted as is.

I do know a few of the other contributors, but I'm not at liberty to say at this point. The names will be familiar to many. The editor gave us permission to announce our involvement in the project to help promote it, but I haven't seen anyone else who has done so yet.