Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

King's short story Memory out now

edited July 2006 in General news
Back in February when King did a public reading at FSU in Florida he read a new short story called Memory and since the story has stayed upublished…until now that is.

In the new Tinhouse (Vol. 7, No. 4, issue #28; entitled "Summer Reading") the story can be found. It is called Memory here as well and is approximately 18 pages long.

Lilja

www.Liljas-Library.com

Comments

• You can order single-copy issues here using PayPal.
  • thanks for the info Bev. I'm actually picking it up at Barnes and Noble (didn't think they would have it!) they make it especially difficult by making PayPal the only option. I have a PayPal account to have money transferred into, but I can't put money into it because they want to do some complicated process of verifying my bank account, etc.

looking forward to this one. i have an idea that this one (along with "Willa") will be a return to the more literary type short stories that were collected in Everything's Eventual....and of course the handful that were published later ("Rest Stop," "Harvey's Dream")...

-justin
  • Hey justin... I just verified a second account with Paypal... and it's really not that bad. Basically you give them your account info.. wait a day or two... and you'll see two small deposits (usually a few cents each) into your account. Go to the Paypal site and enter those amounts... you're good to go.

I've been using Paypal wayyyy too much lately. I think I'll try and find this mag at one of the bookstores. ;)
  • I found it in BookStop, which is part of the Barnes & Noble chain. They had several copies. I also received my direct-order copy today.

Alas, I note that they misspelled "Stephen" in the editor's note.