Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

New message board coming to sk.com

edited July 2006 in General news
A group of us helped test out a couple of possible replacements for the message board at Stephen King's official web site earlier this year. Now comes this announcement:

Beginning July 10th, we will be replacing the Message Board with a threaded message board format. It will still be a fully moderated Board, but should be easier to follow topics and will, hopefully, eliminate much of the repetitive posts. As in the past, we will continue to have a FAQ section as well as a Search feature on the site. Using these features first would not only eliminate the repetitive posts but you would have the answers to your questions sooner for information that is already available. Although there will likely be a transition period to get used to the new format, we hope you will find it to be an improvement over the current Board.

Comments

• Woohoo! Just got the email myself. This is great news!

The current messageboard is awkward to sift through messages to say the least. Really looking forward to a threaded board.

• The new one is vaguely reminiscent of this one.