Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

My Little Serrated Security Blanket

edited October 2006 in General news
From Cemetery Dance:

Have you ever heard of "My Little Serrated Security Blanket" by Stephen King? It's a very rare essay King wrote over a decade ago, and most fans have never had a chance to read it... until now!

That's right! Stephen King has just granted permission for "My Little Serrated Security Blanket" to appear in our special deluxe edition of Stephen King: The Non-Fiction! Our designer is working hard at this very moment on a re-design of the book so we can include this entertaining and difficult to find article!

If you missed the original announcement of this exciting new book about King's many works of non-fiction, this is the time to read more and place your order! Stephen King: The Non-Fiction is over 575 PAGES in length, easily making it the most comprehensive review of Stephen King's non-fiction works, many of which you've never read or even heard of before. This signed & slipcased oversized Limited Edition is Rocky Wood's official companion volume to the fan acclaimed Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished so make sure you order a copy today to complete the set!

Click here to read more or to place your order while supplies last!