Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Overlook Connection catalog

I have an essay in the upcoming Overlook Connection catalog, which should be out in January. This is a big edition (available both in trade paperback and hardcover editions) and it features my first appearance by name on a book cover (when I am a co-contributor) except as my pseudonym "and others." Other contributors to the magazine include Ellen Datlow, Jack Ketchum, Mick Garris and Rob Zombie.

It features a huge Stephen King section with over 1,300 related King items - from signed limiteds, first editions to rare magazine appearances and special signed videos by Frank Darabont and Mick Garris (Free autographs with purchase!). Thouroughly illustrated and featuring fiction, interviews, and books coming in 2007.

The paperback version costs $9.95 and the hardcover edition is $19.95, but if you use the coupon code BevSentMe, you'll get $5 off, as well as an additional $10 off your purchase total if you buy something else. The Overlook Connection will launch a brand new web site (OverlookConnection.com) later this month, but you can have a sneak peak right now!

Comments

• Very cool Bev and congrats on the cover appearance! Next - Rolling Stone!!

BTW, I have ordered the book plus the On Writing Horror with the additional 20% offer - good until Dec 8th.

Excellent deal.