Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Haven Foundation: signed King books

edited January 2007 in General news
The Haven Foundation will be offering a very limited supply of signed books by Stephen King each month. The January selection is Secret Window. This was published as an exclusive Book-of-the-Month Club anthology of hard-to-find non-fiction pieces, little-known interviews, short stories, and articles, with an Introduction by Peter Straub. It was intended as a companion to Stephen's book On Writing. Copies will go on sale at 12 PM on Monday, January 15th and will be on an 'as supplies last' basis. They may be purchased at the Haven Foundation store.

Unsigned hardcover copies of other Stephen King titles will also be available for purchase at the original cover price plus shipping. Many of these are now out-of-print in the hardcover edition. New titles will be added as they become available, so check back often for current inventory.Copies of the Gift Edition of Secretary of Dreams which features short stories written by King and hundreds of illustrations from Maine artist Glenn Chadbourne are still available through Cemetery Dance. The slipcased, over-sized edition is $75.00.

Please visit their web site for details and to place your order.

Comments

• Well, as you might expect, the signed copies of Secret Windows were sold out in just a couple of minutes.

I was able to add a copy to my shopping cart, but the server timed out during checkout. When I tried again, the copy in my cart was marked "out of stock". I guess more than a few folks were snapping these up :).

HBJ
  • The February selection of a signed book through The Haven Foundation will be Hearts in Atlantis (hardcover). The price will be $60 plus shipping. The books will go on sale beginning at 12 noon Eastern Time on February 23rd. We have a total of 25 copies available and will be offering them in small lots at random times throughout the day so that they will not sell out within the first 2 minutes of going on-sale as they did in January. We do not take pre-orders or telephone orders.

The March selection will be Dreamcatcher (hardcover), also at $60 plus shipping, and the April selection will be Black House (hardcover) signed by both Stephen and Peter Straub for $80 plus shipping.

We will announce the dates for the March and April sales in future newsletters.

PLEASE NOTE:

Anyone who has purchased a signed Stephen King book through The Haven Foundation will not be eligible to purchase another signed copy. We have a one signed book per household lifetime limit in order to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get a signed book.
  • The March selection of a signed book through The Haven Foundation will be Dreamcatcher (hardcover). The price will be $60 plus shipping. The books will go on sale beginning at 12 noon Eastern Standard Time on March 12th. We have a total of 25 copies available and will be offering them in small lots at random times throughout the day so that they will not sell out within the first 2 minutes of going on-sale as they did in January. We do not take pre-orders or telephone orders.

The April selection will be Black House (hardcover) signed by both Stephen and Peter Straub for $80 plus shipping.
  • The April selection of a signed book through The Haven Foundation will be Black House (Hardcover signed by both Stephen King and Peter Straub). The price will be $80 plus shipping. The books will go on sale beginning at 12 noon Eastern Time on April 17th. We have a total of 25 copies available and will be offering them in small lots at random times throughout the day so that they will not sell out within the first 2 minutes of going on sale as they did in January. We do not take pre-orders or telephone orders.
  • The May offering from The Haven Foundation is the signed, limited edition of Jack Ketchum's book, Offspring for $44.95 plus shipping. We have 50 copies which will be on sale on May 29th beginning at noon Eastern time.

Many thanks go to Dave Hinchberger at The Overlook Connection and Jack Ketchum fordonating the books to benefit The Haven Foundation.

We will not be offering any signed Stephen King books in May.