Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Duma Key

13»

Comments

• Hi

It's almost time for the release of Duma Key and to celebrate that I

have some copies of it ready for giving away.

Just head over to the site and I'll tell you how one can be yours!

Lilja

www.Liljas-Library.com
  • The Today Show

Tue, Jan 22, 7:00 AM

Author Stephen King (Duma Key); Academy Award nominations; naturalists Terri and Bindi Irwin; saving money in the supermarket; Natasha Bedingfield performs.
  • Lilja wrote: Hi

It's almost time for the release of Duma Key and to celebrate that I

have some copies of it ready for giving away.

Just head over to the site and I'll tell you how one can be yours!

Lilja

www.Liljas-Library.com

Cool - thanks Lilja!
  • From Publishers Weekly:

Stephen King delivers the year's first major laydown on January 22, but prices vary. On the web, Costco.com undercuts the competition with a $15.99 pricetag, plus 5% markup for non-members and shipping and handling.

January 22, Duma Key by Stephen King (Scribner, $28). 1,500,000 copies. ISBN 978-1-4165-5251-2.
  • There was a oddly shaped package at the front door today from Scribner. Inside, a soft, transparent plastic box containing a yellow tennis ball that has

STEPHEN KING

DUMA KEY

printed on the side opposite WILSON. The inside of the box is decorated with colored cardboard waves. You'll understand the significance when you read the book!

According to the moderator of King's message board "Either later today or tomorrow there will be a video interview with Steve about Duma Key" on the official web site.
  • I just won one of the tennis balls from eBay:

Duma Key tennis ball

John
  • Here's my review. It's fairly detailed, so beware!
  • Thanks for the warning Bev. Guess I'll have to wait until I have read the book.