Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Donald M. Grant updates

edited June 2004 in Dark Tower
1. HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR ORDER YET?

First, check to find out if your order has been charged. If not see below. If your order includes a Dark Tower IV & V slipcase it may not be shipped for between 1 and 2 weeks (see below). All single book orders received by 1 June should have been shipped. Deluxe orders which include other books have

shipped in the last 2 weeks and may take another week (if sent UPS) or two (if sent USPS) to reach you. Thank you.

2. SLIPCASES FOR DT IV & V are DUE

The DT IV & V slipcases are being delivered on June 16 and we will begin shipping all orders immediately. We apologize for the delay.

3. ORDERS CHARGED

All domestic orders received by June 7 have been charged. If your order has not been charged yet please contact us. Some people typed the incorrect credit card number on their order forms and some cards have expired.

4 Foreign orders

We begin shipping Canadian and overseas orders this week. Due to the paperwork involved, it is no longer possible to change or choose a shipping option on existing orders. If you did not specify how you wanted your order shipped we will send it Insured Surface Post.

Thank you.

Robert K. Wiener, President

Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc.

Comments

• Hiya Bev,

Hey...that message looks familliar. ::)

So...how are ya? Will you be up in New England anytime soon?

Come visit us sometime...we're only a few hours from King ya know.

Michaela
  • Michaela:

I'll be at NECON in July and at World Fantasy in October -- any chance I'll run into you at one of those places?

Was it you I sat next to at the National Book Award banquet last fall?
  • According to the Grant web page for DT6: DT VI Song of Susannah Portfolio & Print information coming soon.