Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Little Sisters of Eluria from DMG

edited November 2007 in General news
Two years ago, I announced that Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc. will be publishing a book containing THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA and the revised edition of THE GUNSLINGER (which was published by Viking). Stephen King has chosen to title this combined volume THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA.

The book is illustrated by Michael Whelan and will contain new art as well as the art originally published in the first edition of THE GUNSLINGER.

We have now received from Michael all the additional art for the book and can start working on design and production.

Price, schedule and other details have not been set and when further information is available it will be posted on our website and published in our newsletter. We expect that this will be announced in the beginning of 2008.

We are not taking orders, reservations or putting people on a waiting list.

Please do not call or email us for further details as we will just refer you to our web site and suggest you remain subscribed to our email newsletter.

Thank you.

Robert K. Wiener, President

Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc.

Comments

• UPDATE - THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA

THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA (which includes the revised edition of THE GUNSLINGER) has been sent to the printer and is being proofed (yet again).There will be a traycased and a slipcased edition

The book is illustrated by Michael Whelan and will contain new art as well as the art originally published in the first edition of THE GUNSLINGER.

Price, release date and other details will be posted on our web-site and published in our newsletter. We expect that this will be announced in four to six weeks.

We are not taking advance orders, reservations or putting people on a waiting list.

Please do not call or email us for further details as we will just refer you to our web site and suggest you remain subscribed to our email newsletter.

Thank you.

Robert K. Wiener, President

Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc.