Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Colorado Kid adaptation

edited November 2007 in General news
There was a short article in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly discussing a network adapation loosely based on The Colorado Kid. King would have some involvement, but he said he wouldn't lose any sleep over it like Kingdom Hospital.

-justin

Comments

• It would have to be very loosely based, since there isn't a whole lot of plot for them to work with.
  • i don't have the article in front of me, but it has to very loose, because i think it might even be a series...with a different title as well.

-justin
  • The article, from Entertainment Weekly, 11/30/07, p. 21 is not online.  I've typed it in below.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN GUY

by Lynette Rice

While the strike could throw a wrench into all current development, ABC has a provocative new drama in the works that's loosely based on Stephen King's 2005 mystery novel The Colorado Kid.   The author and EW columnist describes the script, from The Dead Zone's Sam Ernst and Jim Dunn, as "closer to The X-Files than Supernatural."  King will have a small stake in the show (currently dubbed Sanctuary) should it go to series, "but it's not something that keeps me up nights, the way Kingdom Hospital did."
  • Doesn't sound like something that will keep me up nights, either! Thanks for posting this.