Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Stephen King visits to UK

edited January 2008 in General news
Mr King visited the UK back in October 2006 to promote Lisey's Story. I unfortunatley missed his signing as my twin boys Hayden and Eddie were born (on Haloween of all days). I heard that he would never be in UK again following that visit. Can this be confirmed or will he be here again. I would love to actually meed the man himself.

Also does Bev vincent do any signings and does he have any planned.

Comments

• I can't imagine anyone saying he would NEVER be back to the UK, but his history would indicate that such trips are few and far between. He tried to move to England in the 1970s but only stayed a few months. He did a small book tour for Bag of Bones and another a decade later for Lisey's Story. Who knows -- maybe he'll be back in 2016!

As for me, I don't have anything scheduled in terms of book signings. I did a number back when Road to the Dark Tower came out, and have signed at various conventions I've attended as a guest, but that's about it.