Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

King's New Realm

edited January 2008 in General news
Time magazine

His next book of short stories, Unnatural Acts of Intercourse, will come out this fall or next spring, and he's working on a "novel that's going to be very long. I'll be killing a lot of trees if it gets done."

How's that for a title?

Comments

• Does this mean the King will be promoting Unnatural Acts of Intercourse?? ;D

The joke possibilities are endless!!

John
  • Someone else raised the possibility that SPAM filters would block press releases announcing the book's title.
  • Release the dirty old man jokes! ;D
  • In the BDN interview, we learn more: The author is now in the midst of writing a long novel set in western Maine. "So tell folks they can enjoy a short vacation in warm weather [Duma Key], then I’m coming back home," King joked.
  • one hopes the collection will include at least one or two previously UNPUBLISHED stories. one would be understandably disappointed if it were like Everything's Eventual, in that everything had been available before. i know that "New York Times at Special Discount Rates" is due in the Fall, but i'm sure one remembers the case of "The Death of Jack Hamilton" being printed in The New Yorker and then promptly being reprinted in EE...

-justin