Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Upcoming appearances (April 2008)

On April 24, 2008, from 1-4 pm, Tomball College (North Houston) is holding a Mystery Writers Conference

Myth or Truth: How Our Past Influences Our Writing. Guest speakers will explain how to write, and publish mystery novels, with a book signing at the end of the program. Refreshments will be served. Admission is free.

Location: Tomball College & Community Library, Meeting Room, L129 on the first floor

The following speakers will be in attendance: Bill Crider, John Foxjohn, Russ Hall, Ayn Hunt, William Manchee, Rosemary Poole-Carter, Jo Ann Power, Leann Sweeney, Bev Vincent, and Gayle Wigglesworth

For more information, contact Georgia C. Owens:
Georgia.C.Owens@lonestar.edu

Comments

• On April 12, 2008, starting at 2 pm, I will be signing The Blue Religion, the MWA anthology containing my story "Rule Number One" at Murder By The Book in Houston.

Later that afternoon, Pulitzer Prize-nominated crime novelist Ace Atkins will be signing at the same location.