Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    This is hilarious The cantina band is the best ever  Star wars jokes  Funny star wars memes Star wars humor
    Does this remind anybody else of somebody we know...? Anybody? Maybe a certain friend, that might get a lot of bad weather? Hmmm? :D  :p 

And I'm just playing... we love the huge variety and the introductions to new music. <3 
    (even though you WTF us on a fairly regular basis. :D )
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycatSundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    This is hilarious The cantina band is the best ever  Star wars jokes  Funny star wars memes Star wars humor
    Does this remind anybody else of somebody we know...? Anybody? Maybe a certain friend, that might get a lot of bad weather? Hmmm? :D  :p 

And I'm just playing... we love the huge variety and the introductions to new music. <3 
    (even though you WTF us on a fairly regular basis. :D )

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycatSundrop
  • httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcomoriginals24a4cb24a4cb3d9172ab186c96954a6618f878gif   Winnie the pooh Winnie the pooh friends Pooh

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • Happy Sunday!

Happy First Day of November

and

Happy Time to Eat Up all the candy that the kids didn't get

Last night we actually had a group of kids ring the door bell - it was pretty neat - they also brought a beagle with them

I got a kiss from the beagle because I bent over to pick up a fallen chocolate bar - that made my night!

Aw Everyone Lookat the Tree Its the Day After Halloween Lin Me_irl   Halloween Meme on MEME

Just delete the last word (Lin) and insert DanaJean or Hedda :)

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideymancat
  • Happy Monday Everyone 91916  Brookridge Heights Apartments   Apartments in Bloomington-Normal IL

(((all in need or not)))
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    It's been so long since I've been here, I hardly know where to start other than to say I've missed you all. Once I get out of a routine, I find it hard to get back into it again but will try to pop in more frequently. There are too many posts to go back through to check each one but for anyone who's needed support while I've been todash, I hope you're now doing better. Hugs being sent.

Have been busy with craft projects and finally finished the book I'd started over 10 years ago. I'm planning to participate in NaNoWriMo starting on Sunday to write the second book in what I think will be a trilogy. It's women's fiction/romance genre so not likely to be of interest to all the horror fans here so won't bore you with more details about the plot. My goal is to self-publish through Kindle in June 2021 and hope that's not unrealistic.

My son was in a car accident a couple weeks ago. He's doing okay and is lucky to be alive. He was driving late at night, fell asleep and hit a tree. We don't know who called the ambulance but had they not done that, he probably wouldn't have made it as there was a lot of blood loss requiring a transfusion. As it is, he had a broken jaw (currently wired shut) and a broken femur. No cast but they inserted a rod in his leg and he's supposed to be using a walker or crutches until it heals.

Compared to a lot of places, we're doing okay here with COVID but cases are increasing at alarming rates (nearly triple from a couple weeks ago) and more that are considered community infection rather than spreader events so the fatigue and getting complacent about precautions is setting in. I only go out when I have to and always wear a mask but am rethinking if I'll be able to visit the grandkids over the holidays even if all I did was go to their house and back home again.

On that happy note, take care, stay safe, stay healthy. <3

It's good to here from you ma'am. I'm very sorry about your son, I hope he's going to be ok, please give him my best, and the same to you, that had to be very scary. Good luck on your book project also, may it bring you millions of dollars and J.K. Rowling status as a writer. Take care of yourself and I hope you are enjoying your well deserved retirement.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • Pin on Week day quotes (((all in need or not)))
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    Marsha said:
    It's been so long since I've been here, I hardly know where to start other than to say I've missed you all. Once I get out of a routine, I find it hard to get back into it again but will try to pop in more frequently. There are too many posts to go back through to check each one but for anyone who's needed support while I've been todash, I hope you're now doing better. Hugs being sent.

Have been busy with craft projects and finally finished the book I'd started over 10 years ago. I'm planning to participate in NaNoWriMo starting on Sunday to write the second book in what I think will be a trilogy. It's women's fiction/romance genre so not likely to be of interest to all the horror fans here so won't bore you with more details about the plot. My goal is to self-publish through Kindle in June 2021 and hope that's not unrealistic.

My son was in a car accident a couple weeks ago. He's doing okay and is lucky to be alive. He was driving late at night, fell asleep and hit a tree. We don't know who called the ambulance but had they not done that, he probably wouldn't have made it as there was a lot of blood loss requiring a transfusion. As it is, he had a broken jaw (currently wired shut) and a broken femur. No cast but they inserted a rod in his leg and he's supposed to be using a walker or crutches until it heals.

Compared to a lot of places, we're doing okay here with COVID but cases are increasing at alarming rates (nearly triple from a couple weeks ago) and more that are considered community infection rather than spreader events so the fatigue and getting complacent about precautions is setting in. I only go out when I have to and always wear a mask but am rethinking if I'll be able to visit the grandkids over the holidays even if all I did was go to their house and back home again.

On that happy note, take care, stay safe, stay healthy. <3

It's good to here from you ma'am. I'm very sorry about your son, I hope he's going to be ok, please give him my best, and the same to you, that had to be very scary. Good luck on your book project also, may it bring you millions of dollars and J.K. Rowling status as a writer. Take care of yourself and I hope you are enjoying your well deserved retirement.

Thanks for the well wishes on both counts. My son is doing okay with his recovery so far.
    After seeing the other side of what success on that level brings, I don't think I'd ever want to be in that category, though! :)
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatghost19Neesy
  • NadiyaLoving Every Moment Hello Wednesday

(((all in need or not)))
    NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Healing vibes and patience sent to your son, @Marsha ; How scary. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Healing vibes and patience sent to your son, @Marsha ; How scary. 

How are you doing cat? Hope you and Scott and healing well

<3
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Healing vibes and patience sent to your son, @Marsha ; How scary. 

Thank you. How are you and Scott doing?
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Pin on Thursday

(((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Pin on Thursday

(((all in need or not)))
    I love it when it's your Thursday! <3 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    Pin on Thursday

(((all in need or not)))
    I love it when it's your Thursday! <3 

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    Sunny is totally trapped in a sex pit.  She’s been gone too long. 

Or, wait a minute.  She’s tapping the Sixx. She’s withholding information! She better be getting me an autograph!
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanMarshaGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Sunny is totally trapped in a sex pit.  She’s been gone too long. 

Or, wait a minute.  She’s tapping the Sixx. She’s withholding information! She better be getting me an autograph!
    Are you sure you want to touch anything he's touched after he's been tapped all over the show? 😳🙄😬😄
    NotarospideymanMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sunny is totally trapped in a sex pit.  She’s been gone too long. 

Are you sure you want to touch anything he's touched after he's been tapped all over the show? 😳🙄😬😄
    Uh... 😳 I really did not put near enough thinking-around-corners into this message.

Oh dear Lord Father Christmas Santa Bev Vincent Prophet of the Message Boards... please hear my prayer....?

.... on the 13th day of Christmas my trulove gave to me:
    A big increase in editing...
    ... and peace on Earth for thee.

Notaronot_nadinespideymanMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • I'm heading off to a 7 hour line at the DMV.  arrrgh.  I had to take my drivers test all over again due to an expired license.   :# :# :# 
    FlakeNoirspideymanMarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • TGIF - Happy Friday Comments - Critical Layouts Comments Graphics   Animated Gifs  Scooby doo mystery inc Scooby doo cartoon network Scooby  doo (((all in need or not)))
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy