Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Howdy doyou — glad you checked in.  I am wildly curious what someone did to cause many of you extra work.😳
    It was a cyberattack... :s :s
    Image result for funny cyberattack
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19
  • Spencer is 2. 🙂 His party was Sunday. Marti is so creative, she always gives the kids awesome parties. The theme was matchbox cars and she had fingerfood and cupcakes. She labeled everything something to do with cars. The pitcher of tea had a label that said gas, mini chocolate donuts were spare tires, cake pops were gear shifts. I wish I could remember all of them, but you get the idea. So cute. The birthday boy had fun. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Spencer is 2. 🙂 His party was Sunday. Marti is so creative, she always gives the kids awesome parties. The theme was matchbox cars and she had fingerfood and cupcakes. She labeled everything something to do with cars. The pitcher of tea had a label that said gas, mini chocolate donuts were spare tires, cake pops were gear shifts. I wish I could remember all of them, but you get the idea. So cute. The birthday boy had fun. 

So fantastic...all of it! Happy birthday Spencer, you're adorable! 💙
    KurbenNotarocatGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Spencer is 2. 🙂 His party was Sunday. Marti is so creative, she always gives the kids awesome parties. The theme was matchbox cars and she had fingerfood and cupcakes. She labeled everything something to do with cars. The pitcher of tea had a label that said gas, mini chocolate donuts were spare tires, cake pops were gear shifts. I wish I could remember all of them, but you get the idea. So cute. The birthday boy had fun. 

....he is adorable and looks as rotten as cat poop😆.....
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • Happy birthday Spencer.  Is he the one i had a baby watch on? I can’t believe he’s 2! What a beautiful face. 
    FlakeNoirKurbencatspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Happy birthday Spencer.  Is he the one i had a baby watch on? I can’t believe he’s 2! What a beautiful face. 
    He is! Does not seem possible he is 2 already. 
    NotarospideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:

Happy Birthday, Spencer! He is a cutie. What a great birthday theme!
    spideymancatKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Image result for pooh thursday
    (((all in need or not)))
    MarshacatKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • I reorganized my bookshelfes today. Found some new space to put books in!!
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    I reorganized my bookshelfes today. Found some new space to put books in!!
    .....WHAT????....impossible!!!!......

Image result for crowded bookshelves
    catHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

Hey!! When did you manage to sneak into my apartment?? I always look my door. Have you had someone make a key??
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

Hey!! When did you manage to sneak into my apartment?? I always look my door. Have you had someone make a key??
    ....I'm a ninja sasquatch!!.....

Image result for ninja sasquatch
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoircatdoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • When i first came to this board i was a bit confused... The first thing i saw was that sign "welcome to my message board" at the top and at first i read it wrong and for a time thought it said massage board and wondered to myself what i had gotten myself mixed up in.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • Kurben, did you ever get your nose bleeds checked out?

hopefully you haven’t had anymore episodes. 
    KurbenFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Kurben, did you ever get your nose bleeds checked out?

hopefully you haven’t had anymore episodes. 
    No, i didn't. It was that one time and i'm thinking that i'm not going to a doctors reception, often rather crowdy places, if its not developing into a problem in these distancing times. If i have a repeat occurrence i will go.
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    When i first came to this board i was a bit confused... The first thing i saw was that sign "welcome to my message board" at the top and at first i read it wrong and for a time thought it said massage board and wondered to myself what i had gotten myself mixed up in.....
    ....I have hot stones and some whale oil if you have a hankering.....
    FlakeNoirKurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    When i first came to this board i was a bit confused... The first thing i saw was that sign "welcome to my message board" at the top and at first i read it wrong and for a time thought it said massage board and wondered to myself what i had gotten myself mixed up in.....
    ....I have hot stones and some whale oil if you have a hankering.....

I have some CBD oil if you have a hankering! ;)
    FlakeNoircatNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day. It was quiet here because hubby is on nights, but we still got to spend time together, which is what matters. 

Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. I keep thinking, jeez we were babies when we got married! Yet, it seems like yesterday. 20 years. No real plans for tomorrow, he will need to sleep off the night shifts. But we are heading to Deadwood on Tuesday for one night. Little gambling, lots of eating,  just a tiny little getaway. 😍 

FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Had my first bad night in a long time (no sleep) and for me a long time equals about 10 days. Really nice to sleep the correct amount of hours in the right time of day. I will remember it. Seems like were back to Kurben normal now.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotarospideymanMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:
    Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day. It was quiet here because hubby is on nights, but we still got to spend time together, which is what matters. 

Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. I keep thinking, jeez we were babies when we got married! Yet, it seems like yesterday. 20 years. No real plans for tomorrow, he will need to sleep off the night shifts. But we are heading to Deadwood on Tuesday for one night. Little gambling, lots of eating,  just a tiny little getaway. 😍 

Image result for happy 20th anniversary gif
    FlakeNoirKurbencatNotarospideymanMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Had my first bad night in a long time (no sleep) and for me a long time equals about 10 days. Really nice to sleep the correct amount of hours in the right time of day. I will remember it. Seems like were back to Kurben normal now.
    Image result for funny sleep meme
    FlakeNoirKurbencatNotarospideymanMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy anniversary Cat and Hubby. 💜💙
    KurbencatNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy Anniversary, Cat.
    catMarshaNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy belated anniversary, Cat and Scott!
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy