Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• ....working lickety-split again fer me....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Up to speed for me now, too! Thanks bev. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Slooooowwwwww again.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • .....veeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy.....
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • ....back to speed for me....damn mutant Fornits anyhoo.....
    FlakeNoirKurben
  • Still extremely slow for me. Excruciatingly slow. 
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • Mine was slow but works now
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • And it’s back!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • And it’s back!
    ....yep, it's annoying AF.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...has anyone reached out to Bev directly regarding this?...I know Deej highlighted him in a post, but it is a very regular thing now....not just a rando glitch......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • yeah, its a bit annoying. I tried to be here a few hours ago and then everything was sloooooow. Now it works again,. Face it, The Time has come at last when the machines revolt and stand up and take control!!!! Ok, Ok i may have read to much SF.......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2023
    I haven’t but I’m sure he is tweaking it. I know nuthin’ ‘bout technology, but maybe some of our longer, picture and video laden threads are slowing things down. I know jordan would have us close threads and start Part Deuxs, so maybe that’s contributing to the periodic lag Bev is fighting.  Also, tornadoes and bad weather might be glitching things out?

Although Bev hasn’t closed any of those longer threads yet,  be prepared. 

It’s working great for me at the moment, but it comes and goes. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I haven’t but I’m sure he is tweaking it. I know nuthin’ ‘bout technology, but maybe some of our longer, picture and video laden threads are slowing things down. I know jordan would have us close threads and start Part Deuxs, so maybe that’s contributing to the periodic lag Bev is fighting.  Also, tornadoes and bad weather might be glitching things out?

Oh shit! It's possibly all the snaps I posted after my holiday. Because it's only been recently happening. 
    @BevVincent if you think there's a link between the board lagging and too much data please feel free to take any and all of my photos down. I won't post any more until we know for sure. Even then I'll resize down to teeny for any future snaps.
    My apologies if this is the case... I'm sorry,  everyone. 
    GNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I haven’t but I’m sure he is tweaking it. I know nuthin’ ‘bout technology, but maybe some of our longer, picture and video laden threads are slowing things down. I know jordan would have us close threads and start Part Deuxs, so maybe that’s contributing to the periodic lag Bev is fighting.  Also, tornadoes and bad weather might be glitching things out?

Oh shit! It's possibly all the snaps I posted after my holiday. Because it's only been recently happening. 
    @BevVincent if you think there's a link between the board lagging and too much data please feel free to take any and all of my photos down. I won't post any more until we know for sure. Even then I'll resize down to teeny for any future snaps.
    Flakers, no apology.  We all post stuff and i love everyone’s photos and added memes and tweets. You know jordan would have us start new threads to speed things up, and we continued posting all our fun stuff until the next time. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:

Flakers, no apology.  We all post stuff and i love everyone’s photos and added memes and tweets. You know jordan would have us start new threads to speed things up, and we continued posting all our fun stuff until the next time. 
    I know, I just feel guilty if it is this. My photos could definitely be downsized and less often though.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2023
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

I know, I just feel guilty if it is this. My photos could definitely be downsized and less often though.
    Please don’t stop unless Bev says something. I learn so much and have great laughs with everyone’s contributions. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • ...yeah, what the Pirate Lady said....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • ....if cars have to be "road worthy", why don't roads have to be "car worthy"?....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....and the snail spirit is strong again... :p
    Hedda Gabler