Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• .....I think the house is haunted by the ghost of a chicken....it's a poultrygeist....a fowl spirit.....I'm going to have to call on an eggsorcist to help it cross to the other side.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • It’s odd that the door nail became a measure of how dead something is.

KurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....when you walk through a door and forget why you're there?  It could be because you ran into an alien and he had to erase your memory so he could escape...
  • Being naked while wearing shoes, somehow feels more naked than being naked.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....when you walk through a door and forget why you're there?  It could be because you ran into an alien and he had to erase your memory so he could escape...
    That thought makes me think i must have met a lot of aliens.....
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....when you walk through a door and forget why you're there?  It could be because you ran into an alien and he had to erase your memory so he could escape...
    That thought makes me think i must have met a lot of aliens.....
    Lots Of Aliens Stock Illustration  Adobe Stock
  • The more advanced our technology becomes, the more primitive our patience for waiting seems to get.

• “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”
    —Erma Bombeck
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • "Anxiety is like when video game combat music is playing but you can't find any enemies."

• If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s a picture of a thousand words worth?
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • This makes me feel oddly guilt-ridden.

On an ear of corn, there is one silk strand for every kernel. Each tiny grain of pollen from the tassel must land on each silk for every kernel to develop.

May be an image of corn
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
    1. If you could only communicate using song lyrics, how different would your conversations be?
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • "I've seen the future, baby, and its murder"
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ' leaving on a jet plane, I don't care anymore'
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Well that came across as dark
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Ohhh, dangerous. Very. Dangerous question.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • .....your mind would become it's own soundtrack.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Why has i for two days had Stevie wonders old hit "I just called to say i love you" stuck on repeat in my brain. I've started to sing it walking in the house. Soon people will start to look at me strangely....
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....You have to hand it to short people..............cuz they can't reach it themselves......
  • Lactose flatulation is derriere dairy air.

• .....I'm working on my fear of hiking.....but I'm not out of the woods yet....
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • .....Used to be in a band called "The Hinges".....we opened for "The Doors".....