Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• I am watching Curb your Enthusiasm. I am starting the last episode. I think I know where this is going — or should go. 

Aren’t all the Seinfeld people in jail? I think Larry is going to be convicted and be put in jail where his cell mate will be Jerry. 

Let’s see where they take it. 

Nope. Not happening. 😂
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • But cute. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I've never seen a single episode of that show.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I liked Apples Don't Fall (Peacock) well enough until the very end. The last episode was not terribly satisfying. It was a soft landing for just about everyone, despite all the crap they'd been up to.
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
    Seinfeld or Curb? I had never seen one episode of Curb and only a handful of Seinfeld.  Neither one were as spectacular for me as they were for others.  But, they were entertaining enough when I was bored with a low attention span. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I liked Apples Don't Fall (Peacock) well enough until the very end. The last episode was not terribly satisfying. It was a soft landing for just about everyone, despite all the crap they'd been up to.
    This is a bummer. I just added peacock and started watching.  I’ll keep going just to find out what happened to her. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
    Seinfeld or Curb? I had never seen one episode of Curb and only a handful of Seinfeld.  Neither one were as spectacular for me as they were for others.  But, they were entertaining enough when I was bored with a low attention span. 
    Curb. I've seen the odd Seinfeld, but was never a huge fan of it.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited April 9
    I decided to watch Curb given it was the last season. 

I’m an asshole, fair enough. But to maintain Larry David’s level of assholery would be exhausting and obnoxious. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
    Seinfeld to me was very uneven, there could be episodes that were really great and funny and then there were more episodes that were rather flat. But the funny ones were real funny.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Watching The Last Of Us. Heard a lot about. It supposedly is based on a tv-game that i never heard of but thats not really surpricing, not my realm of knowledge at all. Seen the first two episodes, good, not great but i really like the actresl playing the girl, Bella Ramsey i think her name was?? Never heard of but she is good.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • She was in Game of Thrones.  Episode 3 is amazing. I don't know the video game at all, and I enjoyed the series.
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....it's available for the PS4 platform....if anybody gets a hankering....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • My favorite Doctor Who showed up on the latest Beyond Paradise -- Peter Davison

I got him to sign a copy of Doctor Who: Destination Prague containing my Fifth Doctor story a number of years ago.
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Been watching Father Ted. The lead guy died young. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • We watched the first episode of Elsbeth, spinning off the quirky lawyer from The Good Wife/Fight. Also stars Wendell Pierce (The Wire). We were a little worried it might be too zany but it was just quirky enough and had a strong Columbo vibe. Will definitely check out more.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited April 20
    I'm way behind on TV shows.

Watching season 3 of American crime story - the assassination of Monica Lewinsky. 
    Edie Falco is playing Hillary Clinton      :o
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • Still working on Jon hamm fargo. 
     Still working on Murder is Easy — agatha

GNTLGNT
  • Finished Murder is Easy. The time setting 1954 — england. I enjoyed this but not knowledgeable enough about that part of the world during that time accepting a black man doing all he was able to.  That kept pulling me out of the story. 

Was this lead character a black man in the book? He was adorable and did a great job, but I just can’t believe how equal he was treated by aristocracy and the community at large. Even workers in lesser standing than him would still be subject to racism. Although classicism might be a stronger ism in the Brits eyes. 

I appreciate any good actor playing any part, but sometimes you do have to cast for the story. 

GNTLGNTKurben
  • Finished Murder is Easy. The time setting 1954 — england. I enjoyed this but not knowledgeable enough about that part of the world during that time accepting a black man doing all he was able to.  That kept pulling me out of the story. 

Was this lead character a black man in the book? He was adorable and did a great job, but I just can’t believe how equal he was treated by aristocracy and the community at large. Even workers in lesser standing than him would still be subject to racism. Although classicism might be a stronger ism in the Brits eyes. 

I appreciate any good actor playing any part, but sometimes you do have to cast for the story. 

The lead, Luke his name is, is a retired police officer that has served most of his time abroad in India. Christie describes him as an englishman but i think she would have mentioned if he were black or colored. As a rule it is very seldom Christie has colored characters in main parts. The main exception i can remember straight up is the egyptian girl Renisenb and her well to do family in the old egypt. Death comes as the End is the book title. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Watching Reindeer Baby -- what a twisted story, and it's based on the creator's real-life experience!

Waiting for this to come out in the fall:

GNTLGNTnot_nadineHedda Gabler
  • Yeah I watched baby reindeer too. Some parts were pretty tough.
    Jessica Gunning who played Martha was really great
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Watched, The Asunta Case.

Dramatisation of the case where a couple were charged with the murder of their adopted daughter. Truly bizarre and upsetting. 

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited May 9

Real-Life Stalker “Martha” Reveals Her Identity in New Photo

https://x.com/piersmorgan/status/1788204774413730259
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • How can you watch the interview?

The interview will be available to watch tonight (9 May) on YouTube via the Piers Morgan Uncensored account.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler