Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    JGNTLGNT said:
    105 Funny Memes Dirty With Images For Dump Day  TailPic
    Someone left a note like this to me one time, but it was for something else.handwritten. Humorous but assholey at the same time. I hadn’t taken up 2 spots, but they felt I did something else, which I hadn’t done. 

This was a spot I pulled into every morning to pick up doctor surgery information from the hospital. I picked a car next to me that was there every morning too and left them a note back. 

Also humorous. I have no idea if that was the right car or not.  Never heard anything else again. 

Gee. That’s a dredged up memory — i wish I could remember the details better. 
    I feel like I remember you talking about this... maybe?

Was it parking near a mobility park, or a parent park or something? Not in it, but next to one? 

I don’t think so. I wouldn’t park in a handicap spot.  Because i would have deserved the note if i had. I didn’t deserve the note.  There was something — maybe they felt i was too close to their car and it was hard to get in?  Something. 
    GNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    JGNTLGNT said:
    105 Funny Memes Dirty With Images For Dump Day  TailPic
    Someone left a note like this to me one time, but it was for something else.handwritten. Humorous but assholey at the same time. I hadn’t taken up 2 spots, but they felt I did something else, which I hadn’t done. 

This was a spot I pulled into every morning to pick up doctor surgery information from the hospital. I picked a car next to me that was there every morning too and left them a note back. 

Also humorous. I have no idea if that was the right car or not.  Never heard anything else again. 

Gee. That’s a dredged up memory — i wish I could remember the details better. 
    I feel like I remember you talking about this... maybe?

Was it parking near a mobility park, or a parent park or something? Not in it, but next to one? 

I don’t think so. I wouldn’t park in a handicap spot.  Because i would have deserved the note if i had. I didn’t deserve the note.  There was something — maybe they felt i was too close to their car and it was hard to get in?  Something. 
    No I said I didn't think you were in one either but next to, like they put their note on the wrong car.
    But maybe it was damage to their car? That someone who parked after you in the same spot every day, had done?

I just remember you telling us about the note, but not what it was for either.
    Frigging old age memory lapses.🙄😔
    GNTLGNT
  • edited March 2022
    Definitely not damage. It was someone digging at me about parking.  I just cannot remember either!!!! Arrrggghhhh!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Pin on Hahahaha stuff that makes me laugh
    I am ready for this . 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • .... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D......
    FlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited March 2022

So I've been doing yoga for the past two weeks?🤔

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Happy Saint Patrick's day to all💚

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy